AMRC was established in 2001, since then we have provided migration and recruitment services for over a thousand successful clients.
Australian Migration and Recruitment Consulting (AMRC) was established in 2001 to meet a growing need for professional migration services for both organisations as well as individuals. With over 14 years’ experience, we specialise in professional migration and recruitment services and take pride in our high success rates and our outstanding service to our customers. As a registered migration agent in Melbourne, our staff are highly experienced and skilled migration agents who can assist with all of your migration and recruitment needs. We work with clients ranging from standard migration, as well as highly complex migrations, often acting as professional migration consultants appointed for many Australian businesses. Based on the consistently high success rates, in 2013, the CEO Ms Grace Xie was certified as a Fellow of the Migration Institute of Australia (FMIA). Grace is also a registered advisor with the Immigration Advisory Authority in New Zealand.
WHY CHOOSE AMRC?
Apart from out high success rate which is unparalled in the industry, we provide our clients with the high level of service, including the following:
- Specialised in Employer Nomination Migration and Business Migration
- Sound relationship with Australian state governments
- Ability to obtain state government sponsorship within short period
- Ability to provide business and management consulting services to Australian businesses
- Professional business background with employer resources from different specialties
- Experienced in finding employment opportunities for overseas nurses
- Complete financial and legal support
At AMRC, we believe our service doesn’t stop at just obtaining the visa. We pride ourselves on offering a complete solution for our clients through ongoing support, helping you become integrated in Melbourne’s social community.