MIGRATION | SKILLED MIGRATION
189 Skilled Independent Visa
You can apply for this visa when you are in Australia (onshore) or outside Australia (offshore). This visa is a combination of previous subclass 175 visa and subclass 885 visa. This is a permanent residency visa.
- Submit an Expression of Interest
- Be invited to apply for a visa
- Be less than 50 years of age when the invitation is issued
- Nominate an occupation that matches your skills and qualifications and is on the relevant skilled occupation list
- Have your skills assessed by the relevant assessing authority as suitable for your nominated occupation
- Meet the English language requirements
- Be able to score at least 60 on the points test
- Meet the health and character requirements
190 Skilled Nominated visa
You can apply for this visa when you are in Australia (onshore) or outside Australia (offshore). This visa is a combination of previous subclass 176 visa and subclass 886 visa. This is a permanent residency visa.
Different with Subclass 189 visa, Subclass 190 visa requires you to have a state government sponsorship. The successful visa applicant will need to live in the state for two years before relocating to other states.
Phone: +61 3 9852 7095
Suite 13, 13 – 25 Church Street, Hawthorn VIC 3122 Australia